This website is controlled and operated by Marubeni Techno-Systems Corporation (“Company”).
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of use (‘Terms and Conditions’) when accessing this website. You can use this website only if you accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation. If you use this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
Please understand that any text, illustrations, graphics, photographs etc. on this website (‘Contents’) or URL may be changed or suspended by the Company without any advance notice.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Prohibited Conduct
Any conduct that may cause any damage or disadvantage to any third party or the Company , or any conduct that may injure the credibility or honor of any third party or the Company is prohibited.
The copyrights relating to this website and the Contents belong to the Company and other copyright owners. It is violation of the Copyright Law to reproduce, transmit, distribute, modify, translate etc., in whole or in part, this website or the Contents without prior authorization from the relevant copyright owner, except for the personal private use or any other use permitted by the Copyright Law.
The trademarks ‘Marubeni Techno-Systems’, ‘Marubeni’, 「丸紅」, and 「丸紅テクノシステム」 used on this website are owned by the Company. Therefore, you cannot use either of them without prior authorization from the Company.
1. This website has links to or from third party’s websites. Contents of third party’s websites are controlled and operated under the responsibility of the relevant third party. Therefore, the Company shall not be responsible for any damages or troubles arising out of, or resulting from any use of or access to such third party’s websites.
2. If you wish to have a link to this website, please obtain prior approval from the Company.
1. Although the Company has paid reasonable attention to the quality, function etc. of the Contents, the Company makes no representations or warranties in connection with the Contents, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, those with respect to accuracy, timeliness, safety, reliability, completeness, or fitness for particular purpose.
2. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damages (whether actual, consequential or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or cause of any other kind or character arising out of, or resulting from any use of or access to this website.
6. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Use of this website and the Contents shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. All controversies and disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be submitted to the Tokyo District Court in Tokyo, Japan as the exclusive court of first instance.